Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Talk to the hearing aid experts in White Plains, New York
Healthy hearing is vital to fully enjoying life’s most important activities and relationships. And since you’re reading this, you probably recognize that hearing loss is in some way holding you back.
But you’re also not one to let a few obstacles get in the way of achieving a better life.
At Audiology Associates of Westchester, we’re here to help you to achieve the best hearing possible so that you can get back to living your life to the fullest.
Our patient-first philosophy ensures that you’ll get the personalized attention and care necessary to meet your unique hearing goals.
We’ve been helping the residents of the Westchester community and surrounding areas achieve their hearing goals for more than 20 years. Our audiologists have the highest credentials in the industry and have all earned their doctoral degrees—so you can be sure you’re seeing the most qualified hearing healthcare professionals in the industry.
As an Audiology Associates of Westchester patient, you’ll have access to advanced hearing testing, state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, and custom hearing protection solutions. And if you are a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll show you the simplified process of selecting the best technology for your lifestyle and budget.
Are you ready to see the difference better hearing can make in your life?
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Audiology Associates of Westchester?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
K. Grimsland, patient
E. Seberg, patient
The Bradleys, patients