Audiology Associates of Westchester at the Burke Rehabilitation Center has been serving the tristate community for over 30 years. We provide a full range of diagnostic and preventative hearing services, including hearing aid screenings, hearing evaluations, hearing aids, customized hearing aid fitting, hearing rehabilitation and tinnitus therapy. Our dynamic team is dedicated to providing the ultimate patient care experience at our three locations (White Plains, Harrison and Scarsdale). Our staff is comprised of the following professionals:
- Au.D., current N.Y.S. Licensure for Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing, board certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within deadlines
- The ability to work in a team environment and maintain a positive and professional attitude in a fast paced setting
Hearing Instrument Specialists
- HIS, current N.Y.S. Licensure for Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Administers tests to evaluate hearing and hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid specialists require exceptional customer service and oral communication skills. Hearing aid specialists also need to be capable teachers because they educate their clients on how to care for the devices they purchase. Mechanical and problem-solving skills are needed in order to identify the source of any technical issues with a client’s device and to effectively repair the device.
Interested in working with us? Call today at 914-368-0217.